If you’re on the hunt for hen party dares for the long awaited hen weekend, then fellow ladies rejoice, as we’ve got a cracking selection right here for you! With everything from weird and wonderful dares to downright silly and totally embarrassing, there’s plenty to choose from with our classic, naughty, funny, random and group hen party dare selection.
Hen party dares are the perfect way to celebrate the bride-to-be’s last weekend of freedom with all of her best mates, and we can’t think of a more fitting way to enjoy an unforgettable night out with the girls! But remember, if there’s any dares that can’t be completed, then we’ve also got a great choice of forfeits for you all - you’ve been warned!
Why Play Hen Party Dares?
Hen Do Dares are both a great way to get the whole group laughing, as well as softly humiliating the bride-to-be on her final night of freedom. They're also a great ice breaker to help connect the members of the group that don't know everyone as well. You can also alter the challenges so that it isn't just the main girl completing them. You could set each dare as a double-header, meaning she has to complete it alongside one member of the group, or take it in turns to complete a dare.
How to Play Hen Party Dares
Playing hen party dares on the big night out couldn’t be easier! If you all want to play, then you’ll each take it in turns to choose one of our hen party dares, before deciding who will complete it. You can do this by spinning a bottle or inputting your names online and spinning a virtual wheel of names using your phone, so it’s all fair and square! Of course, it could also be fun to get the hen to complete a whole chunk of dares first before everyone gets involved - but it’s your evening, so it’s up to you and your group to decide how you want to play!
With so many challenges, it is important to let the bride-to-be know how she is doing, therefore we have come up with a scoring metric based on how many she manages to complete. You should also bring a prize along for each time she passes one of the barriers, e.g. from 'pretty good' to 'getting better'. Alternatively, you can keep score of all hen party dares completed by the group - reckon you’ve got what it takes to reach over 50?
1-10 – Poor
11-20 – Pretty Good
21-30 – Getting Better
31-40 – Go On Girl
41-50 – You Animal
51-53 – Time To Take Her Home!!
Hen Night Dares
This is a hefty list, so you don't have to take on all of these. We’d recommend picking your favourites and adjusting our score metric to suit you and your group. Think which ones she and the rest of the group will realistically do and which ones will make the group laugh the most.
Classic Hen Party Dares
Our top choice of classic dares will be sure to have you and the rest of the girls in absolute stitches. Classic dares are the perfect way to start off the evening with some manageable tasks, before working your way up to the funny, random and naughty dares! Think of these ones as a warm up - don’t worry, the rest of the hen group will have your back!
- Blow kisses to a stranger at the bar
- Persuade a stranger to buy you a drink
- Do a shot without using your hands
- Get a stranger to serenade you
- Find someone who looks like your significant other and get them to propose
- Dance on the table
- Stand in front of a crowd (your hen group doesn’t count) and begin singing your favourite song
- Approach a random guy, get down on one knee and propose
- Earn extra points if you give him a ring made of something (think hula hoops or a paper ring)
- Down a drink in one
- Your hens are allowed to ask you any 3 questions and you have to answer honestly
- Have a piggy back ride off a stranger or give one
- Get as many phone numbers as you can in under 30 minutes
- Get a guy’s business card
- Find something old, something new, something borrowed and something blue
- Drink 3 shots in a row
- Share a deep dark secret with everyone
- Photobomb a stranger’s photo
Funny Hen Party Dares
These ones are for those girls that love to have a laugh and don’t take life too seriously. From speaking in funny voices and accents to belting out Disney songs at the top of your lungs, there’s plenty here that will be sure to have the rest of the girls in absolute stitches - yourself included!
- Order a drink in a funny voice
- Flirt with someone outside of your group in a funny voice
- Sing a song from a Disney movie as loud as you can
- Wear a bridal veil completely made up of toilet roll
- Convince a stranger you’re from Italy
- Get a photo taken with a policeman, wearing his hat
- Sing a song for your bridesmaids to show how much you love them
- Get a photo of you on the front of a really nice car, posing provocatively
- Draw a moustache on your face – you’ve got to wear it for the rest of the night!
- Make someone believe your dad was in Led Zeppelin
- Walk up to someone you’ve never met in the bar and pretend you’ve known them your whole life
- Sing the alphabet backwards in under 20 seconds
- Prank call the hen's wife or husband to be
- Crack out your best ‘Dad dancing’ skills on the dance floor
- Put an ice cube down your front and let it melt
Random Hen Party Dares
You’ve now reached the section of random hen party dares - these take on no particular theme, and as you can imagine, we’ve delved into the most bizarre parts of our brains to think up these incredibly random dares!
- Drink something green
- Sing along to a local football team chant
- Eat an entire chilli in one go
- Lie on your back and count to 30 out loud
- Exchange a piece of clothing with a man
- Talk in a Scottish accent for 10 minutes
- Stand on a chair or table and pretend to be a statue
- Build a penis shaped object out of things you can find around you. The hen group are the judges of how well you have succeeded
- Get a photo with a male equivalent of each Spice Girl member (Posh, Scary, Baby, Ginger and Sporty)
- Be the first to find a picture of anyone from the Royal Family
- Hug a bouncer
- Stand up, spin around three times and clap your hands and make noises like a sea lion/seal
- Speaking of Seal, why not burst into song and show the room your rendition of ‘Roses’, by this great artist?!
Naughty Hen Party Dares
Add a bit of risqué fun to your evening with our epic choice of naughty dares. Would you rather end up embarrassing yourself in front of one person or do it in front of the whole room? These will either have you cringing away or in fits of hysterical laughter as you take on these more challenging of dares!
- Find a cutie behind the bar and give them a great big kiss (on the cheek, obviously)
- Go behind the bar and ring the bell for last orders (extra points if you’re not thrown out)
- Get a guy to flash his bum
- Put a condom on a courgette using just your mouth
- Shout “I’m a horny squirrel” in a busy area
- Collect a guy’s boxers
- Kiss a bald man’s head
- Have a wee in the men’s toilets
- Lick a random guy’s nipple
- Ask someone to talk dirty to you
- Hump someone’s leg
- Get someone to drink a shot off your stomach
- Have a random guy sign your body with his autograph. You choose the body part
- Take off your bra without removing your top
- Convince a stranger that you have a weird fetish
- Fake an orgasm (loudly!)
Hen Group Dares and Girls' Night Out Dares
Safety in numbers and all that! None of you are getting away with not doing these brilliantly hilarious group dares!
- Perform a choreographed dance with all the girls
- Everyone has to help you convince a stranger that the bride-to-be is actually famous
- Get the bride to ask each of the group a random question, you must all answer honestly
- Everyone in the group must do an impression of the hen’s soon to be wife or husband
- Each buy a hideous shot and swap it with a member of the hen party sitting on your left
- Everybody swap phones and send a text to the last person on the message list
Of course, if she refuses to complete a challenge, you can always provide a forfeit to prevent her from failing again. We have a list of some punishments you could dish out to her:
- Down your drink
- Create a gross cocktail of everyone else's drinks
- Wear your clothes inside out for the rest of the night
- Prepare multiple coloured shots, every time someone fails they have to down one. Try to vary the colours as much as possible
- Make her eat a type of food that she hates (garlic, tomato, whatever it is she can't stand, have some ready)
- Have a marker pen on you and every time she fails a task, you can write something on her face (just make sure it’s not a permanent marker!)
- Remove your bra and wear it on the front of your top or dress!
These should leave her petrified about failing the task! Do you have any additional challenges you think should be added to our forfeit list? If so, let us know in the comments below.
Now you’ve got the hen party dares sorted, it’s time to embrace and enjoy the most anticipated weekend in history! But if you’re still trying to decide what to do for the bride’s last weekend of freedom or you’ve got the finishing touches to add, Fizzbox can help! We offer thousands of top hen do activities and experiences across our popular UK and EU destinations, with something to cater for every group! And if you’re looking for the best hen party packages, we can help with that too! But of course, if you’d rather create your own packages, you can easily do that by picking your favourite experiences from our amazing selection!