Book now, pay later
20% deposit & free cancellation on many activities!
20% deposit & free cancellation on many activities!
Speak direct to the activity provider & book online
100% genuine activity reviews
8 - 10
£366.00 Per group
£575.00 Per group
2 - 10
From £836.00 Per group
1 - 10
£105.00 per person
1 - 20
From £1,777.00 Per group
£47.00 per person
1 - 20
From £1,150.00 Per group
2 - 10
£2,300.00 Per group
£73.00 per person
1 - 12
£810.00 Per group
£89.00 per person
£28.00 per person
£68.00 per person
taking views, white sand beaches and is one of the most beautiful tourist destinations in the world. It is also the go-to party island in the area. So, if you want to treat the bride-to-be to a fun, sun-soaked escape, a hen do in Hvar will make the perfect getaway.
What to Expect During a Hen Party in Hvar
The island is also rich in culture and has a vibrant history, meaning there are lots of fascinating places to visit during your hen weekend in Hvar. You can wander around the 15th century Franciscan Monastery that sits in an idyllic cove on the coast. Or visit the mysterious dungeons of the Spanish Fortress that sits atop a steep and winding hill that overlooks the town.
If you want to spend time soaking up the rays, then you can stop off at Dubovica Beach, a gorgeous little shingle paradise with a timeless atmosphere which offers a place of peace and sanctuary away from the buzzing city centre.
Outdoor Hen Do Activities in Hvar
Whether you’re throwing a hen party in Hvar for its stunning beaches, ancient vineyards or pumping nightlife, you’ll be delighted to find lots of fun activities to suit your needs. You can sail the gorgeous waves on a speedboat trip to Pakleni Island, where you’ll spend a full day soaking up the sizzling sunshine and taking in the views of the Hvar coastline.
Or you could stay dry and enjoy an epic Adrenalin Day that’ll see you and the girls jumping into giant inflatable zorbs, battling it out in a game of paintball and testing your shooting skills in archery. There are so many exciting things to do here so make sure you get planning for your Hvar hen do in advance!
Discover the best of Hvar’s lively nightlife with one of these guided bar crawls, which will get you acquainted with the top drinking spots in no time! This is the perfect choice for hen groups looking to party, because it saves you all the hassle of researching which bars and pubs are the best to head to. Plus, your pub crawl will be hosted by a friendly English speaking guide, who will ensure that the venues you visit match your group’s vibe. Whether it’s cheap and cheerful or chic and glamorous, there’s something here to cater for all groups, whatever your taste! And to take things up a notch, at one of the venues, you’ll even enjoy your own reserved area, along with a bottle of spirit and mixers. There will also be free shots included in your crawl, along with complimentary nightclub entry!
When you’re visiting a warm and exotic destination like Croatia, one of the best places to take the party to is the beach, and we’ve got one hell of a beach party right here for you! With this one, you’ll head to one of Hvar’s most gorgeous beaches, where your group will enjoy your own reserved table area that comes with a bottle of spirit and mixers - perfect for kick starting the fun! There will also be an onsite bar, where you’ll be able to purchase additional drinks. Throw pumping music and dancing till sunrise into the mix, and you have yourselves one totally unforgettable evening!
Give the lovely bride-to-be the surprise of her life with one of these buff butler experiences - it’ll be sure to inject a little cheekiness into the hen party and will provide a bit of eye candy for the rest of the girls too. You’ll head to a great venue for the afternoon, where you’ll take a seat ready for some great food, delicious drinks and a saucy surprise! He’ll wait on you hand and foot for two hours and will also pose for some photos too; ideal for making your friends back home suitably jealous!
Make sure you include a little down time during your Hvar hen do with a rejuvenating spa day - all that partying is tiring don’t you know! With this one, you and the rest of the girls will look forward to a relaxing day on one of the island’s top spas, where you’ll be able to kick back and relax in the excellent facilities. Whether you want to go for a leisurely dip in the pool, sweat it out in the sauna or just enjoy complete bliss in the jacuzzi, the choice will be yours. Best of all, you’ll have unlimited use of the facilities for your session - perfect for working off that hangover from the night before!
Get ready to witness nature at its finest with this sea kayaking tour! You’ll hit the calming, tranquil waters and head off on a five hour adventure with the rest of your group and an experienced kayak instructor. There will be an introduction to start off with, along with a safety briefing where you’ll be supplied with life jackets. There will be a stop on a local beach halfway through the session, where you’ll be able to enjoy lunch and refuel for the second part of the experience. This is a great option for those hens that love adventure and want to try something new.
Paintballing’s a classic activity and brilliant for any hen groups that like the more action packed things in life! Don’t worry if you’ve not been paintballing before - you don’t need prior experience to take part and will receive a full safety briefing from your qualified activity instructor. They’ll also provide you with all the necessary safety equipment and kit. During this fast and furious session, you’ll be split into teams and will get 100 paintballs each. From here, it’s up to you to hunt down the rival team and pelt them with colourful balls of paint! It’s great fun and you’ll be sure to feel that adrenaline flood your body as you run around this epic course!
We’d always suggest getting a table reservation sorted for your hen group in advance; it will save you trying to find somewhere last minute that will accommodate a large group of hens and will allow you to plan your day or evening. Whether you fancy getting stuck into traditional Croatian fayre or you’d prefer to indulge in a hearty slab of steak, there’ll be a restaurant to cater for everyone’s tastes here!
Hvar has long been a celebrity. It's one of Jay Z and Beyoncé’s favourite holiday destinations and has become quite the tourism pull since they allegedly named their daughter after a tree called Blue Ivy. She has since been granted honorary citizenship of Hvar by Mayor Pjerino Bebic. It certainly pays to be famous!
Footballer and former Juventus player Igor Tudor is one of the island’s most famous citizens. Tom Cruise, Bono, Prince Harry, Demi Moore, John Malkovich and the Game of Thrones cast have also been seen holidaying here so you’re in good company. Who will you spot on your hen do in Hvar?
Activities for Foodie Hen Parties in Hvar
During your hen weekend in Hvar, you can expect lots of delicious Mediterranean food that is sure to make your mouth water and get your taste buds tingling. Even if you’re staying in a self-catering apartment, you won’t want to miss out on some of the top-rated restaurants and cafes that the town has to offer.
Croatia is well-known for its cultivation of truffles (not the chocolate kind, sorry). These fungi are quite the gourmet treat and well worth trying on your Hvar hen do. If all this talk of food has got you peckish, here are some of our favourite restaurants on the island.
Fig - Ivana Frane Biundovica 3, 21450, Hvar
- For a nutritious and utterly delicious lunch, you’ll want to try Fig, a cosy, authentic eatery situated on one of Hvar’s cobbled side streets. Fig prides itself in locally sourced, quality ingredients inspired by the travels of its founders, Rob and Geoff. Try pear and blue cheese flatbread, green chilli burritos or tangerine and beet salad. If the bride-to-be is a foodie, then this is a must during her last weekend of freedom in Hvar!
Dalmatino - Ul. Sveti Marak 1, 21450, Hvar
- If you’re looking for a sophisticated meal out, you’ll want to try Dalmatino in the heart of Hvar town. This restaurant is number one on trip advisor, but don’t worry, this is not a tourist trap. You’ll find both locals and travellers here tucking into steaks, gnocchi, olives, truffles and gorgeous seafood. The menu is in several different languages so you can order with ease as you toast to your special occasion.
Icy Bar - Riva 22, 21450, Hvar
- I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream! During your sun-soaked hen do in Hvar, you’re going to need as many excuses to cool down as possible. That could mean jumping into the sea or tucking into some devilishly indulgent dairy goodness! If you’re looking for an ice cream bar on the beach with as many different flavours as there are colours in the rainbow, then feast your eyes on Icy Bar on the Obala Riva. You’ll find a frozen counter filled with delicious gelato, from classic chocolate, strawberry and vanilla, all the way to the weird and wonderful flavours that only ice cream can pull off. Think watermelon, cherry, pistachio and lemon. They also offer refreshing fruit smoothies and sugar-packed milkshakes. What are you waiting for?!
Hvar is the party island of Croatia. The locals here know how to throw a good time, so you will not be stuck for places to dance and celebrate the night away during your Hvar hen party.
Cocktail Making - Shake up a storm with the hens as you try your hand at cocktail making. Head to a central bar where a professional mixologist will take you under their wing and teach you how to whip up the most delicious drinks in town. You’ll drink everything you make and will enjoy a party atmosphere, making this activity ideal for a big night out.
Bar Crawl - Take all the hassle out of organising your hen night in Hvar by hopping on a guided bar crawl. You’ll gain entry to several top bars, enjoying drinks in each and letting your hair down. The bars are within easy walking distance from each other so you can wear your favourite heels! You’ll end your night on a high in a banging nightclub. What’s not to love?
Central Park Club - Sveti Marak 2, Bankete bb, 21450, Hvar
- For a night of live music, dancing on the terrace bar and fine Croatian wine, try the Central Park Club, located in (you guessed it) the centre of town! Here you can sway to jazz, headbang to rock n’ roll or sit down to some cocktails under a warm summer’s evening.
Hula Hula - Petrićevo šetalište 10, 21450, Hvar
- Hula Hula in Hvar is the place for sunset dances and DJ nights on the beach. They have it all here. You can enjoy chilled massages in the day and a pumping dance floor in the evening. If this sounds like your kind of night, make sure to book you and the girls a private table with a bottle of spirits to kick your celebrations off to a roaring start.
The Beach Party at Hula Hula is guaranteed to be a night to remember. Just imagine enjoying complementary drinks as you party hard and watch the sunset. What an amazing backdrop to your selfies and group photos. We recommend heading here early as the bar winds down between 9pm and 11pm, by which time it will be time to move onto the next party!
Kiva - Fabrika 26, 21450, Hvar
- If you’re looking for a bar that is jam-packed with locals, tourists and an outrageously fun atmosphere, then head down to Kiva which is tucked down a cute little alleyway in central Hvar. Here you can dance to a mixture of genres including old school hip hop, dance and pop. This nightclub is the perfect place to let your hair down and show off your moves during your hen do in Hvar.
Nautica - Fabrika 26, 21450, Hvar
- To complete your tour of Hvar’s nightlife, you’ll want to check out Nautica which is a go-to stop on the bar crawl circuit. You can sit on the waterfront and enjoy carefully prepared cocktails in a luxurious setting that will make you feel like true royalty during your bachelorette party in Hvar. Once the party is in full swing, you can shimmy away to some techno and Euro-disco.
The Best Time for a Hen Party in Hvar
If you’ve chosen a hen do in Hvar for the weather, then you’ll be pleased to know that the 2,700 days of sunlight every year means the island enjoys mild winters and scorching summers. Peak season is in July and August, meaning flights will be more expensive.
Therefore, we recommend going slightly earlier, or later in the year for your hen do in Hvar. September is the month when the locals pick grapes, the tourists go home, and the weather is still gorgeous. If you want to visit during Hvar’s peak flower season, we recommend June when the lavender is full bloom. (Although, perhaps not ideal for bride’s who suffer from bad hay fever!).
If you’re throwing a Hvar hen party later in the year, October is a fantastic time to go while the sea is still warm. If you’re from somewhere where the weather is less predictable (like the UK!), you’ll be in your element as you enjoy the sun’s rays throughout your day. Plus, you’ll avoid the hordes of tourists, meaning more space on the beach for sunbathing and cocktails on the sand.
And it doesn’t end there. For hens wishing to visit during the festive season, you can wander around traditional Christmas markets, enjoy elegant concerts, and indulge in festive Croatian delicacies. You really can’t go wrong!
Getting to Your Hvar Hen Do
When you first fly into Croatia, you’ll land in Dubrovnik in Split (note: this is where the mega popular TV series Game of Thrones was filmed) before taking a ferry ride across the Adriatic Sea for around two hours. You can fly from most UK airports to Split in just over four hours.
Getting Around During Your Hvar Hen Do
On Hvar itself, you’ll disembark the ferry at Hvar Old Town, an amazing place to explore with a rustic feel. St Stephen’s Cathedral and Square are a must visit. Buses run regularly from the centre to different regions including Stari Grad, Jelsa and Vrboska.
We recommend taking a hike along the Lavender Road (hay fever sufferers be warned!) or picking up a bike and cycling the Stari Grad Plain during the cooler months. Make the most of the gorgeous Croatian weather and explore the island as much as possible by foot. Top up your tan while you sightsee; what’s not to love! You can rent a car if you’d like to explore further afield.
Finally, a Hvar hen do would not be complete without a trip to the Pakleni Islands, the archipelago that sits just a twenty-minute boat ride from the main island. You and the girls can take a gentle sailing trip out onto the sea and spend the day on one of the secluded beaches.
If this sounds like your idea of paradise, then make sure to book your hen party in Hvar today. Have a browse through our listings where you’ll find plenty of information about fun activities and experiences. You’ll be able to check availability, secure a date and chat with our activity providers. Really, what are you waiting for?