Have you always loved cocktails but never actually made them yourself? Now you can try your hand at cocktail making in Liverpool with a two-course meal to enjoy afterwards.
Upon arrival, you'll be given a Blank Canvas cocktail each to enjoy as you watch the expert mixologist demonstrate the art of cocktail making.
Taste test some of your favourite cocktails before you start to mix, stir and shake your own creations behind the bar. The mixologist will share all their best tips and tricks with you to help you make a masterpiece.
Don’t forget the all-important games and challenges that will see everyone battling for first place!
After the cocktail class has come to an end, you will saunter over and relax at your table for the two-course meal. You’ll each choose a main course and dessert from the set menu.
There’s something for everyone with meaty, veggie, vegan and gluten free options so no one has to miss out on the fun.
Everyone in your group will thank you for choosing this activity because, let’s be honest, who doesn’t love cocktails? You’ll be able to make the best pre-drinks after this!
Enjoy this fun and creative activity that will see you learning something new and having a laugh with your friends at Revolution. It's ideal for a birthday bash or hen do in Liverpool
Revolution bar is located on the banks of the River Mersey, on the iconic Albert Dock, a great place to celebrate with your favourite people.
- Age restriction: 18+. Please bring proof of ID.
- Please be aware, this activity cannot go ahead with less than six group members, even if the additional places are paid for as a supplement. This is due to UK licensing laws.
- The minimum number of eight still applies, and if there are less than eight people (six or more), a supplement will be required.
- Two-course meal is from a set menu. You'll have a main course & dessert each.
- Menus are subject to change.
- Allergies? Our food is prepared in our busy kitchens (not a big factory with segregated production lines) so we really can’t guarantee any of our food is allergen-free or that the risk of cross contamination has been completely eliminated. In order to ensure your safety, if you do have any allergies or intolerances, it is important that you tell us before you visit.
- Please note you must send your groups full pre-order no later than two weeks prior to your event date, if this is not received then Revolution Bars reserve the right to serve you a buffet with no refund.
Revolution Albert Dock, Unit 4M, Atlantic Pavilion, Liverpool, L3 4AE, UK