Combine a flash mob, walking tour and silent disco in Edinburgh and you get this fabulously fun silent disco adventure, led by an energetic guide.
Get ready to roam the streets in this rhythmic riot as you join other groups to explore this gorgeous city in the most fun way possible.
The guide will get everyone dancing and singing along as you pass a few famous landmarks.
You’ll each wear one of their hi-tech headsets so you can take your party on the road, listening to the best hits of the last few decades.
Let go of your inhibitions and enjoy an hour of laughter with your favourite people.
Trust us, you’ll be having so much fun that onlookers will wish they were part of the tour as you show off your funky moves and serenade them on your way past!
This experience is perfect if you’re looking for something quirky for a birthday, stag or hen party in Edinburgh.
* Please be aware - August bookings will have a start and end location of Uplands Roast, near the University of Edinburgh Library, The Meadows, EH8 9LD *
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your tour.
- Dress code: Comfy shoes. Bring water.
- Age restriction: 5+. No buggies.
- Public tours run on Saturdays at 3pm, 4:30pm and 6pm
Piper's Rest, 3 Hunter Square, Royal Mile,, Edinburgh, EH1 1QW, UK
Sun, 30th Apr 2023
Where do I start……trying to gather 12 hens together was a task in its self so the fact that joy phoned us to make sure we was on our way was top class. All we have spoke about was how good the silent disco was it topped our weekend would thoroughly recommend it to anyone looking to have a fun weekend in Edinburgh 10/10