Forget bouncing on a trampoline; bouncing around nets suspended in the treetops is way more fun!
The Treetop Nets at Zip World Fforest are home to the longest net walkway in Europe and are suspended a whopping 60ft high in the trees.
Your kids will explore, bounce, slide, hop and jump on 250m of walkways and large netted areas.
As it’s located in a forest, they’ll also enjoy the beauty of nature with gorgeous views. They’ll also be sheltered from the wind.
This is the ultimate bouncy adventure for anyone between the ages of 3-17 (they’ll need to be accompanied by an adult).
What better way for your children to get some exercise in the great outdoors?
- Age restriction: For ages 3-17.
- Ratio for adult to child: Ages 3-6, 1:2, ages 7.12, 1:5, ages 13-17, 1:7.
- Experience duration: Approx. 1 hour.
- Dress code: Trousers and long sleeves.
- Please let us know about any medical conditions.
Zip World Fforest, A470, Betws-y-Coed, Snowdonia, LL24 0HX, UK