Discover Bath’s best kept secret with this cocktail masterclass at The Drawing Rooms, a smart and quirky Georgian townhouse venue, hidden away in the city centre.
During the week, the venue is a boutique members club, but as the weekend comes around, they open their doors as a hub for smart hen groups like yours for great coffee, the best photo opportunities and of course, their unique cocktail masterclasses.
Each 90-minute class will be led by a friendly and professional mixologist, who will teach you all their top tricks to creating some truly impressive concoctions.
On arrival, you and your group will receive a warm welcome from the host, before being shown to your private space.
Your mixologist will then introduce themselves and will begin with an introduction to the bar tools, techniques, and the secret ratios behind all cocktails. They’ll then provide some drink demonstrations and then it’ll be your turn!
You’ll each make three, tasty cocktails each as chosen in advance from The Drawing Rooms varied menu. Expect some fun games along the way such as ‘Blind Bartender’ and ‘Four-Armed Bartender’.
Fantastic fun for Bath hen parties
, birthdays or just a brilliant way to spend your weekend with friends, you’ll love this classy, indie, venue that offers a truly personal and boutique experience.
- We are a smart hidden-away venue above the streets of Bath aimed at groups who want a personalised and higher end experience. While smart hen/stag regalia (eg sashes) are permitted (and encouraged!) and we do not have a set dress code, we ask you to please consider that we're a lovely, indie venue with a gorgeous interior to get lots of great photos so please leave the inflatables and costumes at home.
- We run to strict time slots and always start on time. While those groups who arrive on time will never feel rushed, arriving late means that the time devoted to your experience will be shortened.
- As a historic listed building with lots of stairs we regret we are not suitable for wheelchair users and may not be suitable for those with mobility issues.
- Duration: 90-minutes
- We operate a challenge 25 policy for ID, and have a zero tolerance policy with regards to drugs
- CCTV is in operation in the venue
- Allergen Information
If you require further information on ingredients which may cause allergy or intolerance, please speak to your server before you order. If you have an allergy, you should inform your server so we can minimise the risk of cross contamination during the preparation and service of your food and or drink.
Beau Nash House, 19 Union Passage, Bath , Bath, BA1 1RD, UK
Was really good Elliot our bar tender was great
We had a great evening at the Cocktail Masterclass. Thanks Rueben.
Top evening ’the dr’ entertained and educated our ‘over 50’s’ group. Mixture of games and learning and a lot of drinking in a fantastically relaxed atmosphere! Thanks!!
We had the most fun with Jaz and the team at the Drawing Rooms. Great experience learning how to make some scrummy cocktails and also have a laugh. Highly recommend for all
9 ladies on a hen do and we had the best time here! Sam and Tom were both great hosts, friendly and welcoming. Nothing was too much trouble for them and we all had a great laugh. Would definitely go back again. Thanks both for the best day!
What a fun night we had on my best friends hen at the cocktail making class. The host was very friendly and we had a great time. We made 3 cocktails which I pre-chose which were delicious and I had great communication with the host in advance. Lots of the other classes I looked into would only allow you to make 1 cocktail (but they would make the other 1 or 2) so this was also great value for money. The drawing rooms are very nicely decorated and in a great location in town. Would highly recommend.
Was great for my friends hen do! The team were really good fun and easy going! Would do it again if I was back in Bath!