If you like the idea of getting totally zen on your hen do in Birmingham, you’ll love this Zen Hen experience by Glo Pamper.
This laid-back combination of yoga and spa day takes place in the comfort of your own home, hired accommodation or private venue.
The relaxation kicks off right away with an hour-long session of yoga, led by a professional instructor.
This session is designed for mixed abilities so everyone can join in and learn a range of stretches and poses. Mats are provided.
Next up, it’s time to unwind even more as you enjoy an indulgent, 30-minute spa treatment each from a professional therapist.
With a choice between a massage, facial, manicure and pedicure, you’re sure to feel a million dollars when this experience ends.
This Birmingham Zen Hen package is an excellent way to help you all unwind and recharge your batteries before the big day.
• Minimum guest numbers are 12.
• Please make your yoga teacher aware of any injuries or physical conditions prior to the class.
• Please also let the activity provider know if any participants are pregnant, as depending on what trimester they are in, will depend on whether they can be accommodated.
• Your yoga teacher will be able to teach all levels of yoga and can cater to different experience levels within the group.
• The yoga teacher will arrive 15 minutes before the start time to set up and to ensure the space you have set aside is sufficient.
• Please save a parking space for the teacher as they will be carrying a lot of mats. However, there may be occasions when the mats cannot be provided, in which case you will be asked to bring your own or provide a towel. This will be communicated to you before your class
• Treatment times are slightly shorter than advertised and allow for changeover between guests. Treatment choices and date of booking are subject to availability. • Massage treatments are not available for pregnant guests.