Treat yourselves to bottomless brunch on the Thames onboard this party boat.
You’ll cruise along the river for three fun hours, enjoying stunning views alongside one and a half hours of bottomless prosecco. What better way to celebrate a birthday or hen do in London?
Alongside your fizz, you’ll also tuck into a tasty brunch box. With savoury and sweet treats plus vegetarian and vegan options, there’s something to please all palettes.
Your group will have a reserved table for the entire cruise so you can sit back and relax as you enjoy the view of the city’s iconic landmarks.
The DJ party playlist makes sure there’s a fun atmosphere onboard. The boat has a retractable roof so you can make the most of the sunshine and soak up some rays.
If you fancy more drinks, there’s also a fully stocked bar on the boat where you can buy additional fizz, wine, beer and soft drinks.
Age restriction: 18+. Please bring ID.
Takes place on Saturdays, 12.30pm-3.30pm.
Boarding begins at least 15 minutes before the departure time. No return for late passengers so please arrive on time.
Location: A central London Pier; usually Festival Pier or Westminster Pier - stated on your ticket. All Piers are easily located and close to public transport links
From 17th April to 15th May 2021, this cruise will be held outdoors on the Pearl of London's open top deck. From 22nd May 2021, this cruise will be held onboard Jewel of London with indoor bookings available for up to 6 people per table. Subject to change in line with government COVID-19 restrictions.
We do not guarantee that products are free from nuts or traces of nuts. Please let us know about special dietary requirements. Menus are subject to change.
Bottomless Prosecco is time-limited to 1.5 hours (from 1:30-3pm) and times cannot be extended. Your drink will be replaced once it has been finished. Drinking to excess will not be permitted and participants are required to drink responsibly at all times. Management reserve the right to withdraw this offer at any time and reserve the right to refuse serving alcohol to any participant at any time without notice.
Booking conditions relating to COVID-19
The safety of our staff and passengers is our main concern, so we will be following Government guidelines when operating. We ask that customers familiarise themselves with the guidelines before boarding and adhere to these guidelines at all times when on board.
COVID-19 Secure Guidelines
• To ensure that a safe social distance of both guests and staff is respected and maintained, tables will seat a maximum of 8 people per table if from up to 2 households or a maximum of 6 people per table if from different households.
• The distance between tables has been increased in line with government recommendations for social distancing (1+ metre apart). You will be given your table number on arrival to the vessel.
• Customers should bring their own mask or will be provided with a face covering when on the pier prior to boarding. Masks are mandatory on entering the pier, in accordance with TfL terms and conditions. When away from your table or walking around the vessel please wear an appropriate face covering.
• Table service only. You can order drinks via an app on your phone or with a waiter/waitress. Drinks will then be delivered to your table.
• Mandatory hand sanitising when boarding the vessel for all passengers and staff.
• When on the pier we ask that you adhere to the two-metre guideline. The queuing point will be established outside of the pier entrance gate.
• Please follow instructions on signs on the pier and vessel.
• We have installed numerous hand sanitiser stations throughout the vessel that should be used frequently.
• The roof (weather dependent) and all windows and doors will be kept open to maximise the fresh air flow rate.
• All staff and passengers are subjected to mandatory temperature checks upon access to the vessel.
• Any passengers showing signs of symptoms of COVID-19 will be refused entry to the vessel.
• Music will be kept at a volume in line with current Government guidelines.
• All bookings are subject to vessel transfers and/or operational changes.
• We operate a strict over 18’s policy. Valid proof of identification is essential for EVERY customer. No identification will result in refusal of admission. A valid Passport or Driving License (full or provisional) is the only accepted form of ID.
Bottomless Brunch Box
Loch Fyne Smoked Salmon and Cream Cheese Rainbow Bagels. Smoked Chicken and Avocado Freshly Baked Croissant. Blueberry Muffin. Fruit and Nut Granola with Fresh Yogurt and Berry Compote. Freshly made Fruit Salad.
Bottomless Brunch Box - Vegetarian
Egg Mayonnaise, Avocado and Wild Rocket Rainbow Bagel. Mini Roasted Vegetable and Smoked Paprika Humus with Beetroot & Spinach Wrap. Chocolate Muffin. Fruit and Nut Granola with Fresh Yogurt and Berry Compote. Freshly made Fruit Salad.
Bottomless Brunch Box - Vegan
Smoked Tofu Kimchi with Bean Shoots Rainbow Bagel. Mini Roasted Vegetable and Sun Blushed Humus with Beetroot and Spinach Wrap. Flapjack Fruit Bar. Fruit and Nut Granola with Fresh Yogurt and Berry Compote. Freshly made Fruit Salad.
Jewel of London, Greenwich Pier, King William Walk, London, SE10 9HT, UK
It was so much fun. A brilliant way to celebrate my sisters hen. I would highly recommend it.
The only thing that let it down was the chicken wraps; they were a bit on the soggy side but everything else was fantastic.