Do you and your workmates consider yourselves to be sharpshooters? Do you want to be put your skills to the test? A Shooting Experience in Manchester will give you the fuel you need to compete against each other and decide who is the ultimate weapons master.
Located at Manchester’s Adventure Now adventure park, you’ll be shooting targets and learning top tips from an experienced weapon’s trainer.
You’ll each be equipped with quality rifles that come with telescopic scopes and unlimited ammunition to give you the best chance at hitting those bullseyes. Your instructor will guide you through a series of fun games and challenges that’ll give you a laugh and inject some friendly competition into your corporate day out.
This is a fantastic activity that’ll be a welcome break from the office. It will promote attention to detail and boost team morale.
Minimum age 12
All equipment provided
Activity is under cover but its recommended you dress for the weather
Directions will be provided on booking, as the site is accessed via a track from Grange Road
- Arrival Time
Allow 5 minutes to get from Grange Road to the site, as you have to drive along a 2-mile track.
Please arrive 10 minutes before your session starts.
This will give you time to get checked in and ready for the session.
• Do NOT try to navigate directly to Adventure Now as you may get directed via a blocked road.
• Our Manchester site is set in private woodland, so has no postcode.
• You MUST follow the track from Grange Road, Eccles, which has the postcode M30 8JQ
If you use the what3words app, try space.depth.minute to get you to the track.
• Drive to the end of Grange Road, then drive over the motorway bridge to your left.
• Follow the track for about 2 miles; don't get dropped off then try to walk.
• You'll pass a farm called 'The Grange' on your left; it is a private road but that’s OK, keep going.
• You’ll soon start to see yellow signs for Adventure Now, turn right and keep going, you'll
shortly pass a small, white house on your right.
• Drive past the 'Worsley Air Gunners', then there are two left turns, take them both, they are
signposted ‘Adventure Now’. The second left turn takes you into the woods, keep going until
you see us on your right, before you get to Delta Force Paintball.
- If you are Late
If you are late, you may miss some or all of your session. We will do our best to accommodate
people, but sessions need to start on time. If you are not there for the start of the Safety Briefing,
you may have to wait until it is convenient for the instructor to get you started.
If you are late for Quad Biking, you may miss the safety brief and the group may leave without
you. We cannot allow latecomers to cut a session short for other people that arrived on time.
No refund or rescheduling will be allowed if you are late or miss your session.
A parent or guardian MUST always remain with the children in their care. Our instructors cannot
supervise children when they are not on activities.
In the event you have booked an adult session and bring a child under the age of 18, we may not
be able to accommodate them on the session.
- What to Wear
Our activities are outdoors, so dress for the weather, bearing in mind the weather can change.
Please do not wear open toed shoes or sandals.
Adventure Now, Grange Road, Eccles, Manchester, Manchester, M30 8JQ, UK