Have your cake and eat it too with this gin afternoon tea bus in Glasgow.
Not only will you be tucking into a full afternoon tea, you'll also be touring the sights and attractions of the city by vintage bus!
Hop onboard the tour bus, sit down and feast your eyes upon their signature pot-tails with a variety of flavoured Scottish gins, all muddled with aromatic herbs and topped with dainty edible flowers.
You’ll also tuck into a range of savoury and sweet treats including cakes and scones with clotted cream and jam.
This is an elegant experience where you're given the royal treatment, making it ideal for anyone looking for birthday or hen party ideas in Glasgow.
The tour will guide you around Edinburgh from the famous and historic Edinburgh Castle, Palace of Holyroodhouse, the Old Town and more.
Lasting 90-minutes, this afternoon tea bus tour is the perfect way to explore whilst enjoying delicious gin with your friends or family.
- Age restriction: 18+.
- The bus is not private for your group. Other customers will be onboard.
- Depending on group size and table availability, some passengers may have to share tables with other groups.
- Please let us know about any special dietary needs at the time of booking.
- We are unable to accept special dietary requirements within 3 days of tour.
- Due to the design of the routemaster bus, we are unable to accommodate wheelchair users, although we can reserve seating downstairs for those who are unable to manage the stairs.
- Please note that this activity is predominantly a dining experience and there is no recorded commentary for this tour, but you will see the sights of Edinburgh.