Head to London’s floating comedy club at Tattershall Castle for a night of non-stop laughter on the River Thames.
Grab a drink from the bar and take in spectacular views of London before the show at the floating beer garden.
Then it’s time to sit down and get ready to be thoroughly entertained by a line up of hilarious comedians.
Expect stand up from the best comics on the UK circuit as well as rising stars. You might even recognise some of them from TV!
What better way to spend a few hours than laughing with your favourite people?
After the show, the boat turns into a floating nightclub where you can dance and party until 2am.
If you’re looking for fun ideas for a birthday, stag or hen party in London
, everyone will love a night spent at The Boat Show Comedy Club.
- Age restriction: 18+.
- On Fridays & Saturdays. Doors: 7pm. Show: 8pm.
- Dress code: No fancy dress, tracksuit bottoms, football or other sport shirts or soiled work clothes.
- Please note, line ups are subject to change without notice.
- Groups of 8 or more will be asked to pay a behaviour bond of £5 per person (cash) at the start of the night. You'll be asked to sign an agreement when you arrive stating that your party will not heckle, persistently talk during the acts or disturb the show.
- Your £5 will be returned at the end of the night. We will only retain this if one or more of your party are asked to leave for breaking the rules of the agreement.
The Boat Show Comedy Club, Tattershall Castle, Victoria Embankment, Westminster, London, SW1A 2HR, UK