If you’re looking for a London hen party
activity that takes life at a slower pace, then you’ll love Glo Pamper's Zen Hen package.
Here, you and your group will indulge in a relaxing experience which reconnects, the mind, body and soul - all in the comfort of your own home or hired accommodation.
You’ll immerse yourselves in a one-hour yoga session, that’s designed for mixed abilities.
Your expert yoga instructor will guide you through a series of blissful stretches and poses, allowing you to truly focus on your breathing and balance.
Each member of your group will also be able to fully relax and unwind with a 30-minute beauty treatment from a professional therapist.
Choose from an indulgent menu of spa treatments which includes a massage, facial, manicure or pedicure.
It’s time to unwind and rejuvenate with this gorgeous Zen Hen package that’s perfect for a special occasion with your favourite people!
• Minimum guest numbers are 12.
• The yoga class can take place on a different day from the treatments if preferred.
• Please make your yoga teacher aware of any injuries or physical conditions prior to the class.
• Please also let the activity provider know if any participants are pregnant, as depending on what trimester they are in, will depend on whether they can be accommodated.
• Your yoga teacher will be able to teach all levels of yoga and can cater to different experience levels within the group.
• The yoga teacher will arrive 15 minutes before the start time to set up and to ensure the space you have set aside is sufficient.
• Please save a parking space for the teacher as they will be carrying a lot of mats. However, there may be occasions when the mats cannot be provided, in which case you will be asked to bring your own or provide a towel. This will be communicated to you before your class
• Treatment times are slightly shorter than advertised and allow for changeover between guests. Treatment choices and date of booking are subject to availability. • Massage treatments are not available for pregnant guests.